What is different in goals from the task? Solve the task = achieve the goal of? Maybe, the global task of and the have a goal?
to solve the task = To find a solution /to work out a correct solution to a problem.
Tasks help you move towards achieving a goal. For example: if I want to become a piano teacher, (the goal) then I must buy music and theory books and flash cards. I must also write up a business plan as a self employed piano teacher. Another task is putting an advertisement in a local newspaper or putting up flyers at stores. These are all tasks that will help me achieve my goal of teaching piano.
Наприклад: Ти хочеш прибирати будинок = the goal you want to achieve. Для цього вам потрібно: 1) купити і використати пилосос = 1 task to solve, 2) мити посуд = 2 task to solve, ...і т. д. Якщо ти виконаєш всі завдання (tasks) = you achieved your goal :)
Thanks for the comments. I agree that the.... The goal - what I want to achieve. Task - in what way to do it.