Help Me With Russian Ad? I want to make an advertisement for English lessons at our church. The name of the church is First Baptist Ohio, and the lessons would be every Tuesday from 18.00 to 19.30. The cost would be $20.00 for each student to cover book costs. The lessons will begin on October 16th and last for 12 weeks. Can someone help me with this?
Robert, if you need to translate something from English into Russian be sure I'll help you. Let's kill two birds with one stone. :)
I just want to answer the negative feedback rating given to me by some users due to me wanting a translation. Wanting a translation does not mean that I am here to get free translations. I am studying the Russian language and doing the best I can with the time I have. The optimal situation would be for me to write my version of an ad and have it corrected. I do not have time to do that right now. If you want to judge me and say that I am a bad language learner, you do not know me. I am a teacher by profession and teach two foreign languages. I have learned several foreign languages on my own. I don't care what you think, but I want my words to be public for all my friends on italki. As for the course, it is a service I am providing free of charge to people who need help with their English. I do not like to advertise good things I do, but sometimes people force you to say something. Yes, it is a free service, and I like helping people. If you have a problem with that, then click on the "thumbs down" icon and give me more negative feedback. I really don't care. Elena, thank you for being such a nice person. I will help you anytime you need it.
Do you want this info to be translated in Russian? Here you go: Приглашаю всех желающих на занятия английским языком в Первой баптистской церкви штата Огайо. Время занятий: вторник 18.00 - 19.30 Цена: 20$ с каждого студента (для оплаты стоимости учебников). Занятия начинаются 16 октября. Продолжительность курса: 12 недель. Or you wanted it to be a sentence by sentence translation? Let me know, if you wish it to be the other way.