Magenta
How to ask if someone knows how to make something. Please correct my Chinese. 你知道怎么做咖啡?Do you know how to make coffee? 你知道怎么做巧克力蛋糕?Do you know how to cook a chocolate cake? Thanks, TrillianAn additional question, so 怎么doesn't always mean "how?". You still need to put 吗at the end of the sentence? Can I say "我知道怎么做巧克力蛋糕。" I know how to cook chocolate cake. Thanks for help :-)
你知道怎么做咖啡 "嗎" ?Do you know how to make coffee? 你知道怎么做巧克力蛋糕 "嗎" ?Do you know how to cook a chocolate cake?
吗 is a interrogative, which can be omitted. It is same with 'yet' of English. Do you finished your work? Not yet. But it's better if it is used at the end of sentence. Also, we can say: 你知道怎么泡咖啡吧?(Do you know how to make coffee?) what's going on? what's up? 发生什么事情了, It is instead by 怎么了? it's more simply. As you know, How means '怎么'。
吗 疑问副词 你知道怎么冲咖啡吗? 冲咖啡 不用做咖啡 怎么 always mean "how"but sometimes it mean "what" 你怎么了?what happened to you?