Katushka13
Differences between verb with -ing and -ed end Who can explaine me?
If you mean something like "I am bored" vs "I am boring", the -ed ending tells me you are the recipient (ie. you have that feeling), and the -ing ending tells me you are the cause. I am bored = I feel bored. Something else has caused my boredom. I am boring = I make other people bored. I cause the boredom (maybe I talk too much about pointless things). PS. "Who can explain me?" = who can explain my existence? Who can explain why I act the way I do? "Me" can be either the direct object or the indirect object, but "to me" always means "me" as an indirect object.
Who can explain THIS TO me? I'll try. 1. regular past or past participle: walk - walked, lived - lived, try - tried 2. continuous tenses: form of "be" + -ing verb (called the "present participle") a. present continuous: I am walking. You are walking. Katushka is walking. b. past continuous: I was walking. You were walking. Katushka was studying. c. future continuous: I will be walking. You will be walking. Katushka will be taking a break now.