Arenas129
What's the attitude to homosexualism in your country? There are so many details about it in American&British soap operas..but somebody told me TV series are all fake- -
We put them on boats in the canal, they make a lot of noise and behave like idiots. We call it gay pride. :-) No I have nothing against gays, I just think this pride thing is annoying for inhabitants. Even a few gays have said they do not like the stigmatization like all 'gays are party dwellers'.
I am from Spain, though I live currently in Germany. In Spain people are mostly tolerant towards homosexuality. There can be exceptions in small, rural villages. Gays are allowed to get married and to adopt children in Spain and gay couples have the same rights as heterosexual ones. In Germany I am not really sure (I live in a small village in a catholic area and I can get no overall conclusions), but I know that there are some cities like Berlin that are gay-friendly.
The correct word is "homosexuality," not "homosexualism."