Salim Karami
How to improve Writing skill How can I improve my Writing skill? It is very important for me to be able to write as naturally as it is possible. Thanks in advance
Reciting the text over and over again until you can speak without reading.
You can improve your writing by reading a lot. Read with focus, pay attention to the way texts are started and ended by( the organization of the text), the choice of words, etc. Also make sure that you have a good knowledge of the grammar of that language. Good luck :)
Reading, then writing.
i can advise you to write with a pen, it would be better. more efficient. good luck and as h Margaret said reading is also a great way to improve your writting skills. when you read you are going to repeat words and this way you will see how could it be written. a_a
Reading will help you to recognise correct English, so read as much as you can. If you use a computer for writing, make sure the spell checker and grammar checker are set to English. These will help pick up lots of common mistakes. If you can, get a native English speaker to look at your work and suggest corrections and improvements.