kagyroy
I missed an order I ordered an product in this site (http://makerbot.com/) but I missed an product, I ordered "replicator" but I really want is replicator2! then I tried to cancel the order but I couldn't, because I couldn't find any cancel command in this site >< so I mailed to this site's support and asked weather I can cancel that or not. then I got reply and that contents is as below... Hello! Thanks for reaching out to MakerBot! We're sorry for the delay in response -- we've been inundated with orders, emails and phone calls. We are working as hard as we can to get back to you as quickly as possible. We apologize about any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your patience. Sincerely, mmm.. the day they reply, the order will be completed I guess>< how can i do for this problem! this is first time to buy product at US company! I don't know if I can cancel that product in this case!!>< help me anyone...
It looks like they'll still send you another email when they have time, so maybe hope isn't lost. Also, maybe you can return the wrong item if it does go through. It says, "Returns are possible only on unused items, within 14 days of receipt." So don't open it and you should be okay to return it! Good luck.