DerZveite
Which word can I use to describe the ability/property of thing to have limits ? Which word can I use to describe the ability/property of thing to have limits ?I find some words which may give a hint : finitute, finitute, boundedness.finitute, finiteness, boundedness.
That pretty much depends on the object. By the way, everything has limits. So what is it specifically you want to know? BTW, the word is "finite".
Eaghor, Limitedness ...the quality or state of being limited. -They found that males are more likely than females to feel stressed 'overwhelmed' or 'depressed', and they attributed this to limitedness of men's social networks. -In recognizing her nothingness, St. Theresa was acknowledging the infinite distance between the boundlessness of God and the limitedness of any creature. -The limitedness of land results in the price of grain being determined by the conditions of production, not on the average land, but on the worst land under cultivation. I wouldn't call this the most commonly used word in the dictionary, but if you insist on the use of only one word it describes limitation in general. Actually, neither finite nor limitedness is the exact word you are looking for. The word that can be used in an active sense or a passive sense to describe either ability or property would be LIMITATION. limitation...the act of limiting. The proper limitation of mathematics to the realm of matter limitation....the quality or state of being limited: limitedness The limitation of the human intellect