ellampc
what do you think about indonesia?
I think the people are very friendly, the scenery is varied and beautiful, the food is tasty, and I can't think of any negatives.
Hello, I am cynthia, I saw your brief details and decided to write you. I want to make a good friendship.I Feel we shall make a better introduction in our next communication. contact me through my email address ([email protected] ) for more details and my pictures. I will like to know you better for more personal information, please do not write me on this site because i do not visit the site all the time..kindly reply me with ([email protected] )i am waiting . Thanks
April 11, 2013
saya suka Indonesia, indah negara, indonesian orang makanannya.
ooh really? :D come to Sidoarjo please haha.. i'm ready to be your guide ;;) emm.. idk about philippines, would you mind to tell me?
i'll be going to jakarta next year, just for a week. my friends tell me it's so much like my country, the philippines.