junjie
How to say sweet words... 1. Sweet dreams and good night. 2. Your kiss is so sweet and tender. 3. I want to melt in your arms. 4. I miss hearing your sweet voice. 5. I want to make sweet love to you. 6. Your body is so sexy/delicious/curvy/juicy... Please offer me suggestions of other sweet things I can say, I'm not that creative :)
1. Sweet dreams and good night.(做个好梦,晚安。) 2. Your kiss is so sweet and tender.(你的吻如此甜蜜又温柔。) 3. I want to melt in your arms.(我想要融化在你的怀抱里。or我想在你怀中融化。) 4. I miss hearing your sweet voice.(我很想听到你甜美的声音。) 5. I want to make sweet love to you.(我想给你最好的爱。) 6. Your body is so sexy/delicious/curvy/juicy...(你的身材真性感or你的身体真迷人。) ummm..i'm not good at sweet words neither. hope these sentences are helpful ;) 1. i miss your sweet smile.(我想念你甜甜的笑。) 2.you are my whole world. (你就是我的全世界。) 3.i am so happy when i'm with you or when you are on my side.(当我和你在一起时,我感到很幸福。or当你在我身边时,我感到很幸福。)
1 好梦,晚安 2 你的吻是这么的甜美和温柔。 3 我想要你热情的拥抱。 4 我想听到你那甜美的声音。 5 我想给你最甜美的爱。、 6 你真的很性感,妖娆。
为了我女朋友想要我对她说甜蜜蜜的话我才知道怎么说。
Why do you say sweet words ? For what ?
1 祝妳有個好夢,晚安。 2 妳的吻既甜蜜又溫柔。 3 我想要在妳的手中融化。 4 我想聽的妳的聲音。 5 我要給妳我最甜蜜得愛。 6 妳身體真是性感、可口、前凸後翹、水噹噹.. my answers is informal, but it is quite work.