kristen
Foreign friends,do you have belief?What's your belief? Do you have religion belief? Introduce it please!!!Thanks!!!
I'm from the Netherlands, and I believe in myself. So therefore I'm an athiest. Even though I was raised as an Catholic, the teach us about every religion in school. at that point we can make out own decision about what or who we believe in. So I believe in the people, we are the ones that can change everything or leave everything as it is right now.
I am from India and my religion is Hindu, our beliefs in: 1. The three-in-one god known as “Brahman,” which is composed of: Brahma (the creator), Vishnu (the Preserver), and Shiva (the Destroyer). 2.The Caste System. 3.Karma. The law that good begets good, and bad begets bad. Every action, thought, or decision one makes has consequences – good or bad – that will return to each person in the present life, or in one yet to come. 4.Reincarnation. Also known as “transmigration of souls,” or “samsara.” This is a journey on the “circle of life,” where each person experiences as series of physical births, deaths, and rebirths. With good karma, a person can be reborn into a higher caste, or even to godhood. Bad karma can relegate one to a lower caste, or even to life as an animal in their next life. 5.Nirvana, This is the goal of the Hindu. Nirvana is the release of the soul from the seemingly endless cycle of rebirths.
One, true, almighty God created every part of this universe, including all life. He proudly gave control of the earth to mankind. Mankind betrayed God by passing that control to the devil. That is why the earth is not always a nice place. The devil will be punished soon, and every descendant of man must be punished with him unless they swear loyalty to God, and are forgiven of their 叛逆 because Jesus Christ, the son of God, paid for that punishment. That is the requirement for life in heaven, not doing good things, but pleasing God by our faithfulness and relationship, like a runaway child returning home, admitting that Father is right and I was wrong. The devil, and the remaining rebels, will still be punished, but the forgiven children of God will not.
I believe in the flying spaghetti monster. I am a Pastafarianist 该教声称“飞行麵条怪物”创造了世间万物,因而尊奉其为上帝 May you all be touched by his noodly appendage!
I believe God to be my friend. I know he is always right. I just don't believe him some times. So, we have conflicts. But again we make up. Of course, he is the one who starts coming to me. I am such a stubborn. Thank you God, for always being with me by my side.