ellampc
you prefer to... when every country have a new development, and starting contraction new city style based on globalization, that;'s mean they will design your city to be moderen and your tharditional city will be gone. and now, what will you do?? as a good folk who loved and ofc respect your predecessor's struggle to build the caractheristic of your city, what will you do ? are you agree with government? or what..
8
0
I'm having trouble understanding the question. Let me try to rephrase it and tell me if I'm right: "As countries establish new developments with city styles based on globalization, your city will cease being traditional and will become modern. What do you think of this? If you respect your predecessors' struggle to build the unique characteristics of your city, what will you do? Do you agree with this?"
This is not a language question.
ehem, thanks for commenting also rspons :)
ellampc
Arabic, English, French, Indonesian, Italian, Spanish
Arabic, French, Italian, Spanish