junjie
至于我嘛 态度始终如一。 有什么意思? what does this sentence mean. is 嘛 the same as 吗? What does 如一 mean? Can you offer other examples using this. 至于 - as for me?
6
0
to me,my idea isn't changed.
it's not 如一, it's 始终如一 = unchanged 嘛 yes, it's same as 吗 here the sentence meaning = as for me, the attitude is unchanged
consistency始终如一, 至于我嘛 - as for me
至于我(zhi4 yu2 wo3)=as for me. 嘛(ma) is an auxiliary word in Chinese, it doesn’t be used very often, especially by men in my opinion. When you say 至于我嘛~ ,the end sound will be a litter bit longer. 吗(ma1)is an auxiliary word too, but we always put 吗 in the behind of a question. Examples: 你吃饭了吗? Have your lunch yet? ;昨晚睡得好吗?Did you sleep well last night? 如一(ru2 yi1) means “all the same ,from the beginning to the end; from the inside aspect to the outside”= 一直(yi4 zhi2)or = 一致(yi2 zhi4) Examples: 表里如一(biao3 li3 ru2 yi1)means sb’s looking outside is the same as his/her character inside. 他每天都给她送花,十年如一日。He send flowers to her everyday, this last for 10 years.(keep sending flowers, never stop)
as for me, My atitude to sth has not changed. 表里如一.
junjie
Chinese (Mandarin)