junjie
怎么说 Who is next? When I was going to play basketball. There were many people waiting. I felt embarrassed asking them "Who is next to play?" Can I get a few suggestions of how to ask this question. ie. After those people playing, who is next? When a friend calls my mobile and ask me when I will be coming. I tell him I am waiting on line for something. How do I say... 1) I am the end of the line. There are 10 people in front of me. 2) I am almost finished, there are 3 people/a few people in front of me 3) Please sir, don't cut the line, we have been waiting here for a long time. (Please offer the common way people say to others not to cut in front of the queue)
4
0
1.我排在队伍的最后,我前面还有10个人呢 2.快轮到我了,前面还有3个人 3.不好意思,先生,请不要插队,我们已经排队很久了
Where is the place that you waited for playing basketball in Beijing? I’m curious because I don’t hear of anything like this before… 1) Who’s next? 谁是下一个?(shui2 shi4 xia4 yi2 ge4) 2) I am the end of the line. There are 10 people in front of me. 我在队列中(line)的最后(the end of)。我前面(in front of me)有10个人。 (Wo3 zai4 dui4 lie4 zhong1 de zui4 hou4. wo3 qian2 mian4 you3 shi2 ge4 ren2.) 3) I am almost finished, there are 3 people/a few people in front of me 我快排(指排队)完(finished)了,我前面有3个人/很少几个(a few)人。 Wo3 kuai4 pai2 wan2 le, wo3 qian2 mian4 you3 san1 ge4 ren2/hen3 shao3 ji3 ge4 ren2. 4) Please sir, don't cut the line, we have been waiting here for a long time. 请别插队(cut the line),我们已经(have been waiting)(在这)等了很久(for a long time)了。 Qing3 bie2 cha1 dui4,wo3 men2 yi3 jing1 deng3 le hen3 jiu3 le.
下一组是谁?
junjie
Chinese (Mandarin)