Who wants to help me in improving my English language??? I am not so confident when i speak English so i hope someone help me !!
you're welcome...you can drop me a line at: +919858728347 As i've a limited amount of leisure (free time) so i can't stay here for long time to help you out with English. i'd like to chum up with you.....
It happens the same to me. I think that the best is to think that there is no one that knows it all. Also is good to practice talking and not only reading and writing. The practice makes the master. I am willing to practice with you!
Help me to speak more Bulgarian and I will be glad to help you :)
Hey, Iliana! I'm glad to help you, as I'm also studying english. The nice way to improve language skills - to chat via skype, I think :)
April 19, 2013
if you ask this question's then everyone will help you....... so share your feelings and chat with his/her ............ thanks :)