AppleTree
How to improve 1. intonation 2. listening skills in conversational English? I have been trying to improve my fluency in conversational English through more practice with native speakers. How can I solve the 2 problems mentioned above? Please help. Thanks.
7
0
Totally agree with Suryo Purnomo=) Also try to listen more music, translate songs and sing with singers=) I love to do it;-)
I think Suryo Purnomo has put a lot of effort in re-doing the conversation. It's not an easy task. Keep it up! For me, I tend to watch the sub-titles while watching movies. I should change this habit. Thank you for the advice.
I think you're in the right track... having more conversation with native speakers, I think is the right track to enhance our intonation and listening skills,... but for me, I also do another thing, which is watching English movie and re do the conversation and trying to do as they did in the movie
AppleTree
Chinese (Cantonese), English