JuliaSpringAge
Can you advise me the best serials for learning English? :) As i understand one of the best way to learn English it is to watch serials, films and TV programs. What do you think about it and what serials you can advise for me?
Julia! Supernatural is good... Lot's of good looking people to look at too... (I love Dean! haha) I also watch Vampire Diaries, True Blood, and Game of Thrones. (Can you tell I lke Vampires?) True Blood and Game of Thrones are pretty vulgar though. I remember the first couple episodes of True Blood shocked me and I thought I could not watch it... but it grew on me as I got into the characters and story. But, then again I was pretty much rasied by nuns... so... :-) A good more mellow drama that my roomate and I used to watch was One Tree Hill. It is so American too. it has a lot of American culture in it. Totally! :-))))
That would depend on your interests and likes and dislikes.
"Joan of Arcadia" is the best.