Xu Mengwen 徐梦雯
is "everyday" different from "every day"? if it is,then what's different? help,plz:P is "everyday" different from "every day"? if it is,then what's different? and "someday" "some day" "oneday" "one day".. u know everything :P help me !!! :P
4
0
Everyday is an adjective meaning that something is common. It can also mean it literally happens every day. Example: Arriving at school late is an everyday occurrence for some kids. "Everyday" modifies "occurrence". In every day, "every" is an adjective that modifies "day". So if something happens every day, it just means it happens each day. Example: I am free every day except Thursday. "Every" is an adjective that modifies "day". Does that help?
Yes, there is a difference. Everyday is an adjective. "These are my everyday clothes." Someday and some day are the same.
Xu Mengwen 徐梦雯
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, German