i can't speak english how to learn chinese and other languages on italki
You can find some exchange partners who are learning your language in italki.Then you can conduct some basic communication and learn from each other.In that way you can learning Chinese or other languages without using English.
I can't help you effectively because I could't understand your language. But I still provide some methods to you: 1. to learn basic english before you learn other languages. 2. to have video call with others. 3. to find someone who are both good at your language and chinese. All in all, I suggest you to learn english, because if you come to china, you will find that a good english speaker would be available everywhere.