Sheryfa
Have you ever got into this situation? well i know this might sound weired more or less but i'm curious why are some people afraid of being loved and most of them feel uncomfortable when someone gets closer to them? everytiime when someone gets closer to them they would just stop taking the next step and shut the one out then go back into the wall they built for themselves.they know they are no longer able to break the wall from inside so they count on that someone would break the wall from the outside?
As for me, I want to love only one person ever in my life. And marry her. I want to go for arranged marriage. So, for now I avoid close contact with girls believing that "she" won't be among them. I don't want to love someone now and get break up with her. Then marry my wife. If I did so, I won't be loving "her" with all of my heart. I don't ever want to cheat on "her". So, for now, this for our better future.
It is different from the perspective of a girl or guy. Guys often do not want to commit. Girls, I am told, want to be chased so they know they have value enough for someone to chase them.
Usually the most fearful thing about love can be its loss. A person ends up avoiding love, out of fear of losing it.