Whom should I be? So, what do we have: I'm 23, male, inquisitive, lazy but everytime busy. Have hydraulic engineer diploma and bachelor of science in managment. Working in offshore oil&gas industry but soon my department will be reducted and i'm going be unemployed so i have a good posability to try myself in new field. What do I like: learn new things, jokes, do nothing, have finance freedom, i'm much more productive in stress working when everything should be done fast and absolutely unproductive when I have a lot of time to do something What do I dislike: routine, office sitting and I think there's should be some more but I can't contrive anything. What do I want: Build the house for my mother. Leave Russia, i think I'd like to live in New Zealand, but I've never been there so I'm not sure. And to be a...??? Whom should i be with all these things? P.S. It looks like good introducing myself...I should place it in my profile )
I find a lot of work at Elance and Guru. They are job websites for people who like to stay home but also earn an income. Or, maybe you are a writer and don't realize it yet : ) Good luck!