annie_n_d
How do you respond to criticism? I just don't get it?, when you are mad, you can outburst your anger in unlikely manner. And without thinking what other people may think on you. One day, a shocking encounter with a friend whom i never taught he would harshly threatened and assaulted me for criticizing him based on his current performance . Maybe he was badly hurt. But basically, when your superior makes a constructive criticism it doesn't mean that you were no good in a certain area. Moreover it means that their concern on you and they love and value your presence in the company, because they want you to improve. In line with this, if ever you don't hear a word from your boss, it means to say either they give up on you or simply satisfied in your performance.
Anyone who "harshly threatened and assaulted" you is NOT a friend! That is a danger signal, to beware of that person because if they verbally threaten and assault people, it means they also are willing to physically threaten and assault people. I hope you will be safe.