Danyel
And much of what I stumbled into by following my curiosity and ... Can speak it this way? 1. And much of what I stumbled into by following my curiosity and intuition TURNED OUT to be priceless later on. 2. And much of what I stumbled into by following my curiosity and intuition WORKED OUT to be priceless later on. Will it have the same sence? Are them synonyms? and If not, which is deference between them in meaning?
NOTE: You should ask *'Can I say it this way?' or 'Can it be worded this way?', not Can speak it this way? 1. And much of what I stumbled into by following my curiosity and intuition TURNED OUT to be priceless later on. 2. And much of what I stumbled into by following my curiosity and intuition WORKED OUT to be priceless later on. You can use either, but TURNED OUT sounds better my my ears.
To your second question: ''So I decided to drop out and trust that it would all WORK OUT okay'' and ''So I decided to drop out and trust that it would all TURN OUT okay'' Yes, these mean exactly the same thing. But the okay after WORK OUT isn't necessary. You could just say ''So I decided to drop out and trust that it would all WORK OUT" or ''So I decided to drop out and trust that everything would WORK OUT in the end."