zainab yahya
how can i make a different relative clause with and relative clause with extra information ?
4
0
Can you try rephrasing the question? I'm not sure what you are trying to ask. Here's how a relative clause works: 1) It always modifies a noun 2) It is usually introduced using a relative pro-noun (which, that, who, whom, whose). So, let's take a simple sentence: My car is getting old. Now, let's think if some information we want to add about the car: I love it. Then, let's think about how we convert that extra information into a relative clause: "which I love" Now, let's add it to the sentence: My car, which I love, is getting old. And there you have it.
may be you want to ask: how can i make a clause and a different one in a relative meaning with extra information ? i am not sure. enplane more please.
zainab yahya
Arabic, English, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Kurdish, Persian (Farsi), Turkish
Arabic, English, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Persian (Farsi), Turkish