Alex
An essay. Check it please. It is the first time when i wrote so much. MY FAMILY We are 5. There are my parents and my two little sisters. The youngest is Shaxnoza (Princess- in Uzbek) she is 11. She goes to school and she is quite clever and always full of joy and gaiety. She is fond of painting and playing with friends. Then there is Dilnoza (Kind hearted - in Uzbek) she is 18. She is beautiful and gay. She is quite clever and polite. She is tall and slim with big dark eyes and long brown hair. She studies at college and she studies to be a (hospital) nurse. But she does not like study very much. Everything she wants are just talking with her friends via phone and chatting in social networks. But she cooks very well. And recently (of late?, for some time past?) she cooks every day and also makes a lot of work in the house. Then there is my mother. She is a (the?) teacher of Russian language and literature. She is pleasant-looking woman with warm brown hair and soft dark-brown eyes. She is kind and gentle. She likes reading a lot of books (She likes reading books a lot>> can I say so?). And the next one is my father. He is military. He has rather difficult (quite?) work not only because he is military but also because he has to move to other cities from time to time. He is 43 as my mother. He is a good-looking, handsome, rather thin, with dark-brown hair just beginning to go grey. He is always very well-dressed, though he usually wears only (a?) military uniform. And finally there is (I am?)me. As I recently began to read Oscar Wilde’s fairy tales, I can say that I have eyes like two big sapphires, hair as dark as hyacinth-blossom, I’m quite? rather? pretty? tall -1.78, I have a sport build(figure?) as I always try to be in good form due to one good proverb “V zdorovom tele, zdoroviy dux” - healthy body has healthy spirit. I like to do morning exercises and running (run?) in the evenings . I’m 23. I’m not married. I live in Bukhara in Uzbekistan. I want to learn English because I think it can help me in my future not only in finding a job but also in my probable traveling abroad (abroad travels) and as lateral (or secondary?) by using and learning English I make a lot of friends from different countries. I work as typographer (printer?) and also I study at institute. I never have free time. I’m always busy, in the morning I go for my study and after that to my work and I come home about 8 o’clock. And then I begin to learn English via books, audio records and internet. I talki.com is also one of (the?) good ways to learn English faster. This website helps me a lot. There are a lot of people and very good English teacher who help me with my questions and misunderstanding. I think I have changed the subject a bit :)
MY FAMILY We are a family of five. There are my parents and my two little sisters. The youngest is Shaxnoza (Princess- in Uzbek) who is eleven. She goes to school, is quite clever and is always full of joy and gaiety. She is fond of painting and playing with friends. Then, there is Dilnoza (Kind hearted - in Uzbek) who is eighteen. She is beautiful and gay. She is quite clever and polite. She is tall and slim with big dark eyes and long brown hair. She studies at college to be a (hospital) nurse, but she does not like studying very much. All she wants is to talk with her friends via phone and to chat in social networks. However, she cooks very well. Of late, she is cooking every day and doing a lot of housework. Then, there is my mother. She is a teacher of the Russian language and literature. She is a pleasant-looking woman with warm brown hair and soft, dark-brown eyes. She is kind and gentle. She likes reading a lot of books. The next one is my father. He is military. He has rather difficult work, not only because he is military, but also because he has to move to other cities from time to time. He is forty-three, as is my mother. He is a good-looking, handsome and rather thin, with dark-brown hair, just beginning to go grey. He is always very well-dressed, though he usually wears only a military uniform. Finally there is I. As I recently began to read Oscar Wilde’s fairy tales, I can say that I have eyes like two big sapphires and hair as dark as hyacinth-blossom. I’m quite tall at 1.78m. I have an athletic build, as I always try to be in good shape due to one good proverb, “V zdorovom tele, zdoroviy dux” (a healthy body has a healthy spirit). I like to do morning exercises and run in the evenings . I’m twenty-three. I’m not married. I live in Bukhara, in Uzbekistan. I want to learn English because I think it can help me in my future, not only in finding a job, but also in my probable traveling abroad. Secondarily, by using and learning English, I make a lot of friends from different countries. I work as typographer and also, I study at an institute. I never have free time. I’m always busy. In the morning I go to study and after that to my work. I come home about eight o’clock. Then I begin to learn English via books, audio records and internet. (Italki.com is also one of the good ways to learn English faster. This website helps me a lot. There are a lot of people and very good English teachers who help me with my questions and misunderstanding.)
Please post it in Notebook
I have already posted it there. But the text does not fit in the Notebook. You can see it there.
This should be posted in the Notebook section. It is equipped with special markup tools to help in corrections for postings of this size. If you post it there, I will be glad to correct it, if no one else gets to it first.