help me to correct my composition Is Euthanasia Humane As times progress, the fast development of the science is having a great boom.We have more and more state of the art medical technology and it continues to grow. With these excellent medical care, we have higher and higher life expectancy. However, does prolong life equal to good quality of living? Obviously it is beyond all doubt that they are the total different things. Many seriously ill persons and the aged suffer from pain and sorrow. What's more, If we can live long but live without dignity in the last few months even years in our life, then how sad it will be! From my point of view, euthanasia is humane to me, but our government should make a proper policy and reasonable matching measures about this first. Starting from this premise, I believe we could have more health living and die with dignity. ~the end~
Please post this in the Notebook section. It has the markup tools which make it much better to handle text of this size.