Mayumi
Please give me your idea. I will send a photo frame for my friend's wedding gift. I want write down some message on the frame. What is the best message do you think? Forever and always Anniversary Wedding All the best for your future Please tell me otherwise if you have good idea.
16
0
まゆみちゃん、こんにちは。 If you are engraving (or printing on, etc) the frame, then I think "Forever and Always" will be nice. Please be sure to capitalize "Always" but not "and". If you are writing it by hand, then I feel like it is a more personal message. In this case, I think "All the best for your future" is more appropriate. In the case of a hand-written message, it should convey your wishes to the other person(s). If "Forever and Always" is written by hand, it could connote a different meaning than you intend.
i think Cao has gave you the best idea already,i stand on his side
Your gift is a lovely idea. Why not write something like this: "I am wishing you the best of things in your marriage. I am confident that you two will be a blessing to each other and those who you meet along your journey."
You are meant for each other. May your love sparks till the end. With God blessings, Congratulations on your marriage. *just a random idea from me. :-)
i suggest to add your photo and write down "forever and always"
Mayumi