Rissa Syafutri
I wonder why don't people correct my notes I posted? Is that because I'm good enough in English? Let me know, I really appreciate to the corrections..
3
0
Please don't take it personally - there are many members here also writing notes, and the members who do the corrections are doing it out of kindness, and in their own free time. That said, this is worth a read: http://www.italki.com/notebook/entry/136663.htm
I wonder why don't people correct my notes I posted? Is that because I'm good enough in English? I wonder why people don't correct the notes I post. Is it because I'm not good enough at English. Simple mistakes which are all due to the differences between Bahasa Indonesia and English. Answer: No, your English is fine.
Selamat pagi. I have checked your 3 Notebook entries and all 3 of them have been corrected, so I am not sure why you have posted this question. Italki has over 900,000 members and they are all volunteers. They have jobs, families and studies to attend to. In future, please be patient. If you are not a patient person, then I suggest that you find a language partner or pay an italki teacher to help you.
Rissa Syafutri
English, German, Indonesian, Italian
English, German, Italian