s0mm0
anyone please correct it According to the ____ scholarship 2013, I've seen the announcement about the scholarship for the foreign students from a website. As this announcement,I would like to know more about the detail for the applying to the scholarship. How and where can I download the application form. I've already downloaded all of them from http://__________ . That is the application form of International Students Admission 2012. So I don't know for sure that is it the same application form for the _____ Schorlarship 2013. From this, I would like you to give me the detail of the scholarship including the documents for all of them. Thank you very much V V I would like to mail to a university about asking for the scholarship. I'm afraid that my message would not be that polite. So i would like you guys to correct it or give me some advice about how to use the appropriate words for asking like this. Thanks a lot.
7
0
Dear Scholarships Office(or where ever you are sending the email to) My name is _______. I, recently, saw an announcement regarding scholarships for international students at a website called _________. Hence, the email. I was wondering if i could get more details on application form and other paper works. I have downloaded some forms but they seem to be for 2012. Can they be used for 2013? Thank you, in advance, for taking your time to read this. I really appreciate it. Kind regards, Your name
An example of a letter asking for admission and scholarship to an overseas university Your address Your phone number Your email address Date Name of Contact if known Department Name of university Address of university Dear Sir/Madam My name is your name and surname and I am a citizen of XXXXXX, currently enrolled /working at name of university or (institute) in name of your city. I am sending you my completed application form for the undergraduate /graduate/degree program in name of the field. I have taken the IELTS/TOEFL/BEC exam on date of exam My official score for this exam was 8.5. I have attached a certified photo copy of these results. As you know, the currency in XXXXXXX is nonconvertible. Therefore, I am not in a position to pay for the required application fee. I would ask that your department and the office of undergraduate (graduate) admissions give full consideration to my application without this fee. I have noted on the application form that I am applying for full financial support from the university to cover tuition and living expenses. Due to my financial situation, I am totally reliant on the generosity of the university to support my studies. I would ask you to consider me for any scholarships, (teaching assistantships, or research assistantships) or other awards for which I am eligible. I have enclosed all application materials in one envelope. I would ask that you please allow for extra time in transferring letters, documents, etc. At all times, I will try to stay in touch with you phone, fax or e-mail to monitor the progress of my application. I have enclosed another copy of this letter which I would ask you to pass along to the Office of undergraduate /graduate Admissions so that they are alerted to the special circumstances surrounding my application. Thank you very much for your attention to all these matters and for your consideration of my application. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Yours sincerely, Your Signature Your typed name and surname
s0mm0
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Thai
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian