Николай
bumps & bunny trail! - You know what... I must have a screw loose - I can't ski! ... - Now lean back... Now, pretend your knees are like springs. When you hit a bump... - There're bumps?! I thought we were on the bunny trail! I can't understand what is 'bump' and 'bunny trail!', please help me. Thank you very much!!!
3
0
In this context, a "bump" is an irregularity in the surface of the ski trail. A "bunny trail" refers to the easiest of all ski trails. The one that is for beginners. (It should not have any irregularities, according to this person)
A bump is a rise in the snow, as opposed to a smoth path for the skis. The 'bunny trail' is a gently sloping path for beginning skiers. It is supposed to be smooth, with no bumps, hills or valleys.
Николай
English, Russian, Ukrainian