rjcorraya
What is the difference between いっしょに and そばに? I know that both the words mean together and/or beside one another. But, what is the main difference and in which situations and with whom can these words be used? Please someone help me...^_^
3
0
いっしょに=together そばに=close by When you want to say "I want to be with you," you can say あなたといっしょにいたい。 あなたのそばにいたい。 Both meanings are the same. But when you want to say "I want to sing with you," you can say あなたといっしょに歌いたい。 but you can't use そばに in this case. You can say あなたのそばで歌いたい but it means "I want to sing close by you," which means the speaker just says that he or she wants to sing next to you. The speaker say nothing about whether you sing or not. I hope my English makes sense.
Both word can use same scene. which is that anybody/person who work with or assist or care
rjcorraya
Bengali, Chinese (Mandarin), English, Hindi, Japanese, Spanish
Chinese (Mandarin), Japanese