Alex
Any, anyone, anything WITH IF Could you please write this sentences using - "if" in the brackets: 1) Anyone who wants to get this job must give me their names before Tuesday. (= if there is anyone who ...) 2) I'll welcome any guests that will come to you. (= if there are any)
6
0
because in the above sentence you use "if" leads the subjunctive mood , show a projection on the future, so you need use past tense in the adverbial clause of condition sentence,and use would/ sould /might or weere /was in the subject sentence, am i right ?
1)If there was anyone who want to get this job ,he/she should give me his/her name before Tuesday. 2) If there were any guests that will come to you ,I would welcome them
1) If there is anyone who want to get this job, he/she must give me his/her name before Tuesday. 2) If there are any guests that will come to you, I'll welcome them.
Alex
English, Russian, Tajik, Uzbek