12345
German is a difficult language?
That depends on your mother tongue and your previous knowledge in languages. My mother tongue are catalan and spanish and I've also learned english, german and french. I've been learning german for 5 years and I am living currently in Germany but I still find it difficult the declination, the use of prepositions and some genders. German is the most difficult language I've learned, but that's just my opinion and I'm sure that it's due to its huge differences with the Romance languages (to which I am much more used). Anyway, good luck in learning languages! :-)
I keep mixing it up with French!
There's really no such thing as a difficult langauge. One can be more confusing, or harder than others, if you take some points, like cases, or grammar, or your mother tongue, but at the end it doesn't make such a great difference, we all can learn any language without difficulties if we know how to. I always say, that if a language was that hard, there would be a lot of natives who couldn't speak it ;)
Sehr schwerig!!
any body can learn any tongue as they like