nozturk
Are these sentences ok and natural? I want to express that somebody deceived you. 1. You're sucked in badly. 2. You're take in badly.
2
0
You GOT taken badly. (I prefer to use the verb "got.") You're such a bleeding heart. (will help anyone who asks for assistance whether they really need it or not) You're such a sucker. (an idiot who believes everything he hears) You got screwed (over). (Very informal language that could offend your listener. It means someone deceived you big-time, and maybe you lost money or something else of value.)
If you want them natural I'd go with 1: You've been suckered. 2: You've been taken. or You've been taken in. The suckered is a more direct statement. The taken can me misunderstood. Better to just go with "You've been lied to, or You've been fooled." Hope that helps.
nozturk
English, Turkish