Turkish-learning
can you help me differ the sound of the: the sound of the letter " ö " & " ı " in the words can you help me differ the sound of the: the sound of the letter " ö " and the sound of the * I was doing something for pronunciation of "ö" is that I get the previous letter "e" sound them end quickly with "o" sound is that something correct to do. * the letter " ı " have sound of "io" but when I pronounce it like this it comes out as "o" sound and , all my Turkish friend say that I have to say the " ı " as "e" not "o" and when i do that it is completely become " ö " , so how can i differ in pronunciation between them [ "ı" and "ö" sounds] also what is the correct thing to do and what to avoid the pronunciation of " ı " become "ö"
I will write some English words with their Turkish pronunciations, so you can see how ı and ö sounds, in case you are not sure about the English pronunciation, it might help to type and listen to them in google translate or another dictionary. letter ı bargain - bergın angel - encıl angle - engıl eleven - ilevın letter ö burn - börn term - törm I hope it helps. Good luck !