Frank Stark
Help to translate this... 冗談みたいに 伝えてみても (Even if I tell you kidding) 困った顔のあなた (your troubled face) いま わたし普通に 笑えてる? なら...よかった... (can i laugh now? then... ok...) It´s from a song and even though I put a rough translation I don´t understand it very well
This song is written from a girl's viewpoint. In this case, あなた = someone whom she likes, but not her boyfriend yet. She tries to express him her love, but not seriouslly (冗談みたいに伝える), because she knows they've been a just friend and it can make him bother. After that he wears a troubled face (困った顔をしている) ... she imagined... but i think, he love her too and has just a feeling of embarassment :) She puts on a happy face in order to cover her embarrassment.
You are mexican is it. You county is sunny and hot. People of mexco is very active is it This song is love song but not so happy. If I can say your word of yours, saudade Please image. Men and womam visit park or seaside. . She intend spend happy time but any circumstance He is not happy. She still think she want spend happy time with him but Her intention can not through him.
I traslate in English as FollowsThis is poem therefore drop off someword If I Tell you my feeling sounds like Joke(Kidding Ok) (You keep mouth shut and )make trouble face only . Can I smile normally now if so... That's OK (I look happpy, If Yes That will be fine.) If you want know meaning the songs, one way is vison(imageing) of the scene as films