Rafa
Damage, ache, pain and hurt. Please, is it correct? 1.- If part of your body hurts, you feel pain there. 2.-Have you been knocked over? Tell me where it hurts. 3.- There is no harm in asking. 4.-Medicine is supposed to make us well when we are ill. 5.- High inflation was harmful the country’s economy. 6.- Professional boxers sometimes suffer irreversible brain damage. 7.- Most of us experience aches and pains when we get old. 8.- Strenuous exercise can often do more harm than good. 9.- He looks quite ferocious and barks loudly, but he is quite harmless. 10.- The car was so badly damaged in the accident that it was barely worth repairing. 11.- It was a huge bomb and the damage caused to the shopping precinct was quite extensive.
4
0
The first ten sentences were perfect; nice job! The last one was almost completely correct, but "precinct" would normally refer to something like a county that divides an area for something like voting, so I suggest you use a different word there. Otherwise, those were lovely.
Thanks so much...
Very nice! I agree with Mars. Try shopping center or shopping mall if you are talking about shopping in America.
Rafa