Keemi Zhuo
dear friend,what will you do to make yourself calm down? now i am in a down and i dont know how to escape the situation.to be honest,i cant put my attention into my study because i miss a girl. i really hate this feeling. looking forward to your help~~thanks~~
19
0
Drink. Go to a football match. Failing that, kill someone.
if your heart says that you cant get her back then face the reality (it would be little hard but you can), and concentrate your study, meet new people, and talk with them,will feel good( and take this not as a life just as a part of life) good-luck dear, better always has to come.... and starts this with a very simple step "a smile" :))))
I am extremely emotionally intelligent person. Thus, at any time I am usually experiencing some sort of complicated (yet positive) emotion. However, when something uncertain or threatening presents itself in my life, I usually become much less emotional than I am typically. It is due to my realization that in order to escape any circumstance, I must remain cool-headed. I must see the situation in its proper lighting, devise an escape or damage control plan and execute it ASAP. Emotions may be used to fuel the execution of the plan, but not the conception of it. When you need to calm down after receiving shocking news, force yourself to go into objective, cool-headed, you increase your odds of succeeding one hundred fold.
Avoid all thing that you remember her. Time is the best medicine.
Depression just saps your energy. Well, there's only so much you can do about hormones. Accept that you miss her, and then take care of business. Make a "To-Do" list and concentrate on getting it done. On the top of your list, put "1. Take care of my health" and then go and exercise for an hour. The adrenaline will give you a temporary high that will help you to do something productive.
Keemi Zhuo
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Russian, Serbian
English, Russian, Serbian