Diamond
Complaining Are there any particular expressions that we use to complain about something or somebody? Or does it depend on the situation and people you are talking about? Expressions like "I just wish..." or "I don't like..." or "I don't know why..." can be used. Are there other expressions? Thank you.
Agree with the comment above - we do often say 'you're driving me crazy/ nuts'! Other expressions for complaining: 'I've had enough of....' 'I find it ridiculous that...' 'Why the hell is...' 'Who the hell does he/she think he/she is?!' 'I can't stand the fact that...' 'I'm losing the will to live here!' 'I can't believe that...' 'It's annoying that...' I'm sure there are loads more. Us British English speakers are great at complaining ;)
Around here, we often say that we are sick of something, or tired of something. "I am so sick of this presidential advertising on TV! It is so negative!" "I'm tired of always eating peanut butter sandwiches for lunch." We also might say that something is driving us crazy. "My son's loud music is driving me crazy!" "My boring job is driving me nuts."