Isabel
Beside kindness, friendship and love , does the forth kind of emotion exist really? I mean that in common there are three kinds of emotion ,the kindness of family ,the feeling between friends and the love between lovers, but i have a friend ,actually i don't think we treat each other like friends,either lovers ,we are not relatives. So i wonder if there is the forth kind of emotion exist...
14
0
your question is little strange, bcz you asked only that is there any 4rth emotion beside ,kindness,friendship,and love... bcz first two emotions cant be fulfill until the last emotion 'love" is not in them, a person who has no love cant be a friend and cant be kind, and if you asks other emotions then here are many, anger,hate,desire,pleasure,passion etc.., these all things comes under emotions..,
Empathy. It is very important to understand how your actions will affect how someone feels. It is important to understand these feelings. It is important to be able to share these feelings as if they were your own. When you do, it is easier to be kind; it will be easier to make friends; and it will be easier to know when it is ok to open your heart to someone. Empathy is the key to becoming a better human being.
From what I know, it's not the called the fourth emotion. I know what you are talking about. It's called "Mutual Understanding". I hope I was able to help you. Cheer up.
Isabel