teresa
Autumn is coming in china,which skin care products do you select? Recently, my dry skin in autumn .It can be caused by bad diet,and lack water.5555--.I want to a soft skin what can I do for it ?which products are your choice? delicate cleanser Toner moisturizer BB cream What trademark is do you select?
i have better suggestion for you ---- drink good quantity of water in whole day,or fruit salad,green tea, use some butter in food(if you are not fat ;) ) and do some exercise or yoga (and if want then can use little sunscreen when go in sunny day) ( and if you gets dry lips problem then use little mustered oil in your navel after bath, you will see the change within two days ,your lips wont be dry :) (good-luck dear-- and avoid harmful beauty products )
Аll these products are not equal to each other and have different functions. For care you need moisturizer or nourishing cream and delicate cleanser. If you want to align the face tone, use BB cream. It's so simple. Good luck =)