Shar
DES vêtements or DE vêtements? ...aucun de vêtements, .......etc etc. Would there be an "s" after "de"? Or would it just be "de"? Does it vary depending on what I use it with?
7
0
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't it possible to say "aucun des vetêments" meaning "none of the clothes"? A full sentence to accompany the question would be useful. :)
You'd normmaly use "des" when the noun is plural, BUT you'd use "de" when : 1. with certain words related to quantities. ex : Il y a BEAUCOUP de vêtements / PEU de vêtements / TROP de vêtements. 2. in a negative sentence. ex : je n'ai pas de vêtements.
i am French. For me, aucun des vêtements is not French.it is like no clothes. aucun vêtement is better.
aucun vêtement. you don't use: de you don't put s because you don't have clothes (zero). And you say: un vêtement, des vêtements or les vêtements (it depends on the sense, if it is clothes in general or not)
Shar
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, Korean, Spanish
Chinese (Mandarin), French, Spanish