apollo-sun
一下 和 一点 差异 大家好,我是新学汉语。right? anyhow... i am starting chinese learning days ago. i was told "一下" from native spearker, and consulting dictionary saying its mean is "monent" or "a little"....? i wanna know its difference. thanx
一下 is used to describe verb, 看一下,almost means do sth quickly or easily, literally means once. 一点 is describe noun. To some extent, they both have negtive meaning.
大家好,我是新学汉语。 ===大家好,我是学汉语的新生or我刚开始学习汉语 一下:one time,in a short while,all of a sudden 例: 我查一下这个生词的意思。I look up the meaning of the new words. 天一下子就黑了。Day was suddenly dark. 我试一下这件衣服。I try this dress. 一点:a little;a bit 例: 请给我一点时间,我要想想。Please give me some time, I would like to think. 这个游戏有一点危险。This game was a suspicion of danger.
一下 = duration 一点 = quality
I'm wrong, 一点 can be used in many ways. 他有点饿了 describe adj. 她有点喜欢这个故事 describe verb. Maybe I can say it in this way: he is kind of hungry,他有点饿了 But I don't know if I can say: he is a little bit hungry.