Arabic and Farsi are easy for urdu speaker or not and which is i should learn first after learning english arabic or farsi
Hello, Actually, I cannot be sure about my answer, because it's something relates to people's thinking. For me, I think it's better to concentrate with one language for learning, and use the other language which you knew, at this time, you will practice them and also you will learn another language. For example me, I do use English and French to communicate with people to learn Spanish or Chinese. One thing to add, it's different situation if you wanna be a professional and fluent in a language. to be professional, it' will be better to improve this langue with a professional teacher. but for being a fluent with it, you can only communicate with anyone who can speak English. note* that's my view Regards.