Olga from the Volga
True, False or Doesn't say? Hi everyone. My logic consisently gets me into trouble with this type of task. Have a look at this one please. Here's the extract: ...We arrived in Italy in the early evening...I went to the desk to find my hire car and that's when I discovered the next problem...There were no buses or trains to the village, and the taxis were on strike. Task: There wasn't a train station at the village. I think it's "Doesn't say". There is no information about the station. There might have been no evening trains or no trains at all, but it isn't stated. However, the key says it's "True". So, what do you think?
2
1
I'm with you, Olga. There are no trains to the village, but there still could be an abandoned train station in the village!
the text says: There were no buses or trains to the village, and the taxis were on strike. so there is train station there but the train was not available for the village at all I think there is train station.
Olga from the Volga