ABC
I have a question about Hebrew: There are two Hebrew words that are sometimes used in Arabic prayers, and I want to know their origin: Ayhan Shar-ayhan (اهیأ اشراهیأ) I want to know what they mean. The following meanings have been suggested, and I think the first one is the most probable one, but not sure: 1. They mean "I am who I am" which would be the equivalent of what God revealed to Moses: "I AM THAT I AM" (Exodus 5:14). It would also correspond to verse 20:14 in the Quran: اننی انا الله. 2. They mean "All-Affectionate and All-Munificent (Hannan and Mannan, حنان و منان). 3. They mean "All-living and All-upright (حی و قیوم).
hello, shalom, actually, it's a question which relates the Arabic and the Hebrew language. I cannot tell you I can understand this language as my native language, but I have some knowledge from my friend who was teaching me something on it. One information, the Arabic language is influenced from the Hebrew language, that's why you will see Hebrew or Arabic have the same words meaning and little bit similar in the pronunciation. about the answer, me too I cannot answer you well, but I will tell you something, if you read the ancient bible and Quran, you will find lots of parts have the same meaning, because actually we have the similar thinking " thinking to one God "Allah" in Arabic, and we believe he exists, just some other things which make us differently. 1 about the verse 20:14 in the Quran: اننی انا الله. I cannot be sure about telling you you're right, it is equivalent to the part on Bible. Please, if you have got any verse from the Bible or Quran you have to make it with "___" and say the all part of the verse. allah says in this verse : [ إنني أنا الله لا إله إلا أنا] ans those saying was for the prophet Mousa "who has the Zabur book,". إنني = it's equivalent to "must" or "have to" and to mean the confirmation; the same part means " I am the God, no God only Me". Allah was addressing the prophet Mousa to remember that as well and tell to everybody in the earth that he is the one God, because in last the pharaoh tells to everyone that he is the God. 2 about حنان و منان). [ hannaan wa mannan] it means "the so tenderness   " " and"" the so giver". 3 They mean "All-living and All-upright (حی و قیوم) : [hanyun wa qayuum] "who lives forever" "and" "who never sleep". Regards. |note|: arabic and hebrew have a large vocubulary, that's why you cannot find the similar word meaning in english or in other ones. So, it's better to understand them, not keep searching the similar words.
Probably you meant for this "אהיה אשר אהיה" In simple meaning is that "I will be and I still being" If you ask the exact meaning, I can't answer you because it's a long discussed about what exactly god meant when he answer to Moses about his question "what I'll answer for israel if they ask me what's your name"
Hi I suggest that you contact these italki Hebrew speakers http://www.italki.com/partners/1-English-Hebrew--200-0--0-0.htm