Atif
is islam best ?
Islam is the world's fastest growing religion, and much about it can universally be described as good. For example its requirement on followers to live pure lives, to donate to the poor, to live in peace. Like all religions it has been corrupted by some groups and had gained a bad reputation in some parts of the world. Crackpot American Qur'an burners and European racists are trying to turn something admirable into something to be feared and hated. While following no religion myself, I am proud to have Muslim friends and we should all respect the right of anyone to follow their religion. It's difficult to choose a "best" religion. If forced to vote I would probably go for Buddhism !
It is not an easy question to answer, because everyone has different thought about that.
Here are English playwright George Bernard Shaw's ideas: “I have always held the religion of Muhammad in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence which can make itself appeal to every age. I have studied him - the wonderful man and in my opinion far from being an anti-Christ, he must be called the Saviour of Humanity. I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it the much needed peace and happiness."
hello friend.. if we talks about religion then you will find that all religion are made by humans not by god itself, god gave us only teachings and the way of living life, but we humans made religions according our own definition,.. if i say my view then i dont believe in any one religion but respects all, i believe in one universal power which is not comes under any religion,which has no face,no form,its eternal,its from ever and for ever, that power is running the world,it has no name, and and we are not Muslim, Hindu buddhiest or christian for that, we all are humans, and for getting that "power (whatever you called that allha,bhagwan,god etc etc) then you have to go beyond these religions and first you have to be a good human, a good human being is always very above then any religious person...... in short i just would like to say, if we are good human first then we can be good muslin or good hindu, or good christian etc etc, if we are not good human being then any religion has no importance
I would change the way you ask this question, you can offend people with if you ask it this way.