买火柴的小男孩
Chinese and American or Britain's cultural differences Who can tell me the question.
4
0
It would be better to rephrase the question, I would say: What's the difference between Asian and Western cultures (people,traditions etc)? Britain and US are very different countries, just like China and Japan. I've never been to Britain but I have some british friends and I've been to US several times. 英国人一点骄傲自大,美国人比英国人简单。 That very much suits a theory of influence of geographical factor on peoples' culture (Britain is just like Japan is located on peninsula) . To answer your question.. there is a book (I don't know the english name) that describes asian cultures as "shame cultures" and western cultures as "guilt cultures" (the translation is not accurate - you know, I'm russian). Meaning that an asian person would be afraid of public blame while a representative of western culture would suffer pricks of remorse after he\she did something wrong. Thus it makes difference in asian and western morals which is the basis of any culture.
I think you mean "Who can answer the question?" Duele? Do you mean "What are the cultural differences between America and Britain?".... or do you mean "What are the differences between China on the one hand and America and Britain on the other?" I come from Australia, we are different from American and British, but we think we understand each other very well - but consider the differences between different provinces in China and compare with differences between English speaking countries.
买火柴的小男孩