George
Is my "about me" written correctly? Hi All. I'm a from Russia. Love American nature. I visited 26 US states, national parks, caves and so on. My the best city is Chicago. Love its skyline. Take walk on Navi pier. Looking for people that can help me master the English. I want to rid of writing on Ru-nglish language and start to write like a native. I know it is a long path. Thank for all my future friends.
6
0
Hi All. I'm from Russia. I love American nature. I visited 26 US states, national parks, caves and so on. My the best city is Chicago. I love its skyline. I take walks on Navi pier. I'm looking for people that can help me master the English. I want to be rid of writing in Ru-nglish language and start to write like a native. I know it is a long path. Thank for all my future friends. [Note: Your English is fairly good, but you leave out the person pronoun 'I', which I see a lot of Russians do. Also, you should post long text that you want corrected in the Notebook section. It has many more tools for correction and is better for this sort of thing. Keep up the good work.]
George