Obama
how to make a girl friend,, i haven't had girl friend up to now...and i am in the college now ,and want to find a girl friend ,but i don't have experience about it,,,who can give me some suggestions...
When you find out, tell the rest of us guys. I can tell you this - learn to listen well. If a girl is at all interested in you, showing her you care about what she's saying without overdoing it will impress her. Just don't act like you are hanging on to every word - you just need to show that you hear what she's saying. One thing - never use the phrase "make a girlfriend" again. It is American slang. 'Making' a girl can mean having sex with her. You want to 'find' or 'get' a girlfriend instead.
Just be yourself.
Correction: How can I find a girlfriend ? Being your true self, developing self-confidence and finding common interests, will help you find a girlfriend.